The Executive and members of the Colombo Lodge and Italian Cultural Center are committed to providing financial assistance to individuals, groups and organizations who demonstrate through an application process that their project, program or initiative will meet a need in the community in the areas of Arts and Culture, Health and Welfare, Sports & Recreation and Community Leadership.
Guidelines For Eligibility
- Groups, individuals and organizations applying for grants must reside within the boundaries of the City of Kamloops.
- The Granting Committee of the Colombo Lodge will receive completed online applications at www. colombolodge.com by the following deadlines: April 1 and October 1 annually.
- Groups, individuals and organizations may receive only one grant for calendar year.
- The Granting Committee will review grant applications twice per year and make recommendations to the Executive for approval. All applicants will be notified by mail or email approximately six weeks after submission of the grant application.
- Successful grant recipients will be required to provide a testimonial or picture for posting on the Colombo Lodge Website.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed by the Granting Committee.
- Grants will not be awarded to groups, individuals or organizations that promote political, moral or ethical philosophies or for the purposes that may be deemed discriminatory.
- Preference will be given to new programs and initiatives.
Submitting Your Application
Completed applications may be submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Granting Application”
Completed applications may be mailed to:
Attention: GRANTING COMMITTEE
814 Lorne St.
Kamloops, BC V2C 1W8